Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Michele Dibert on Her Own Riding and Ethics - Part 5 of 5

Riding and Ethics
How much time do you spent reviewing your runs and going over what you did wrong or right?
I usually know what I did wrong when I come out! I try not to spend too much time on what I have done wrong but what I need to do to make it right the next time!

Who do you look to most for advice?
Some good friends…Roger Grow, Kelsey Rice, Shirley Blauser, and Mike Boone.

What do you do to practice on your older horses if you’re having a problem?
It’s usually not him but me that has the problems!

What do you do best riding-wise?
Hanging on!

What do you or have you struggled with the most while riding?
Keeping my hands down!

What rules do you play by? Any ethics you try to follow when it comes to doing what it takes to win?
You always want to win but you need to wish others Good Luck and tell them Congratulations if they win! I just want a clean run and if I get the win that is a big plus!

What veterinary technique has served you best (i.e. hock injections, Legend, shock wave therapy, etc.)?
Hock & coffin injections and Conquer liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment