Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vote in the Poll! What's the best indoor in PA or OH?

Barrel racers in Pennsylvania and Ohio bounce back and forth across state lines each weekend, and everyone probably has their own favorite arena. This poll is about show arenas - do you prefer the shorter runs at Simmons Equestrian Center or the mammoth run to the first barrel at Diamond 7? Do you like to short alleyway at Henderson's Arena or the long one at Hilltop? I don't have enough space in my poll to fit all of the arenas I want to offer, but I have put in as many as possible.

2 comments:

  1. We love diamond 7 . It is a big pen where your horse can really go for it and the ground is trust worthy. Wish it was closer and they had more shows. We would be there. Hi Chels, miss ya see ya at congress. Love, Aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aim! Thanks for reading : )
    Miss you guys lots. I am coming home to check on Onyx (and hopefully pick her up to bring her back again!) the weekend of the 10th and 11th. Maybe I will get to jump in the truck with you guys to head to a show.

    ReplyDelete