Monday, September 7, 2009

NFR Qualifier and Calgary Winner Tana Poppino's Blog

Oklahoma cowgirl Tana Poppino is busy hauling up and down the rodeo trail this summer with her two geldings, Amigo (Perryman Star) and Goose (Doc Hickorys Cross). She's been taking time out, though, to share her experiences in a personal blog called On the Road, where she shares insights into both her best days and her worst. She writes:

I am back at the fairgrounds at Tremonton, Utah. My trip to Nampa was
dissappointing, but it reminded me that success takes hard work. Good runs come
when there is totally unity between horse and rider. Even though I am competing
with a broken ankle, I have not been able to ride and work my horses every day,
and have lost the edge I need to win.


Check out the rest of Poppino's site at tanapoppino.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment