Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Change is Coming!

So, if you've noticed that things have slowed down here at The Barrel Racing Blog, I really apologize! I've been making big plans to move this blog over to a NEW site, with tons of new features and lots of great information.

Pretty soon, I'll need you all to start logging onto www.thebarrelracingblog.wordpress.com, where I'll be adding content daily. The new site right now has the same content as this one, and you can continue to get content on both sites until Jan. 1 when the new site will be fully up-and-running!

Throughout this process, I'd love to get feedback from my loyal readers. This website began as a venture in building an online community of barrel racers and helping barrel racing enthusiasts connect with one another. So, nothing would help me more than hearing from you exactly what you would like to see in a barrel racing website.

QUESTIONS: What can I do to improve The Barrel Racing Blog? How can I help you interact more with this site and with one another?

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, great job on the new site-so much
    easier to read the whole article. I'd love to know how to get in touch with people that have survived vererinary malpractice suits. I could use all the advice I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I am blazabes and I Like the barter
    barter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete